Second Chance Checking Accounts
If you’ve had trouble opening a bank account because of past financial mistakes, our Second Chance Checking Account was designed for you. We give you the chance to rebuild your financial reputation, with most of the same perks as our regular Checking Accounts, provided you keep your account in good standing:
- No monthly account maintenance fees
- Includes Debit card with ATM access1
- Includes Direct Deposit
- Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection available after 30 days
- One free box of checks when you open the account
- No sign up fee
- Unlimited check writing with no per-check transaction fees
- Free access to Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Your total savings are federally insured by the NCUA, up to $250,000
Speak to a Member Service representative today about Second Chance Checking Accounts. Or call (513) 523-8888 for more information.
Certain restrictions apply. Direct Deposit and Debit card are required in order to open a Second Chance Checking account. A ChexSystems® report will be pulled; you must have a balance of $300 or less owed to other financial institutions, to qualify for a Second Chance Checking account. Applicant must provide a written explanation of balances owed in order to open Second Chance Checking account. Accounts are subject to management review and approval. You must keep your account in good standing and free from overdrafts for 30 days in order to qualify for Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection. Accounts or services may be closed if management deems excessive overdrafts or account abuse. 1 Debit card service is subject to a $1.50 per month fee. Member is responsible for purchasing checking supplies, as well as any monthly ATM/debit card fee and fees associated with payments made against overdrafted accounts.